2022-03-26 · 1 min read
Mystikos is a #libOS kernel / libc-injected runtime for running Linux software in SGX.
- Goal: lift-n-shift existing application with little or no modification into enclave.
- Goal: target multiple enclave types
- Built by team inside Azure
- C-runtime based on musl, but also glibc-compatible.
- a #libOS like micro-kernel
- Linux kernel target interface (TCALL)
- CLI and other related utils
Current available targets:
- SGX (via Open Enclave SDK)
- Linux (for simulation and testing on non-SGX hardware)
- Rust Hello World
- Attested TLS handshake
- TEE-aware application