2022-04-05 · 1 min read
These are instruments where an intermediate bearer or holder can yoink the cash money.
- Travelers checks in any form
- All negotiable instruments
- Personal checks, business checks, official bank checks, caashier's checks, third-party checks, promissory notes, and money orders.
- Must be in bearer form or endorsed without restriction or in such a form that title passes upon delivery.
- Incomplete instruments
- Same as (3.) but signed with the payee's name omitted.
- Securities or stock in bearer form